Well I guess we can finaly put islam chat to rest. it has fallen to the muslim, And most and i say most not all, there are still a few infidels who are still there are not even enoungh to control a room, but a few still hold the line. not many and we get fewer by the day, Has our day been and gone We had fun( God we ruled those rooms and it was fun) but I guess it's done. guess I'll have to find an new hobby as I have never booted botted for me. I just loved to abuse muslims, now i get told off by middle aged housewifes for abusing muslims ffs were have the infidels gone RIP ISLAM CHAT WERE THE SUBJECT WAS THE FILTH OF ISLAM!! das
2 comments:
Do you think Geo caught his dick in a beaver trap?
I dunno?
More likely some woman he called.
Yup.
Blondie?
I dunno.
Well I guess we can finaly put islam chat to rest. it has fallen to the muslim, And most and i say most not all, there are still a few infidels who are still there are not even enoungh to control a room, but a few still hold the line. not many and we get fewer by the day,
Has our day been and gone
We had fun( God we ruled those rooms and it was fun) but I guess it's done. guess I'll have to find an new hobby as I have never booted botted for me. I just loved to abuse muslims, now i get told off by middle aged housewifes for abusing muslims ffs were have the infidels gone
RIP ISLAM CHAT WERE THE SUBJECT WAS THE FILTH OF ISLAM!!
das
Post a Comment