Going back on pats topic on Alicia having an accent...
That is so true the same southern accent that the neighbor detected on her when she was shooting a foto of apt 907. The same southern accent that called up cockslap sister and threaned to sue her because cockslap was funny on the mike when room 1 and 10 bashed each other. You all know whom I'm refering to I don't have to mention her name.
Shortly after the apt 907 incident when tex dot revealed the license plates of the lady with the southern accent it was funny how all the blogs with people FULL social securities posted were taken down.
Finally she was exposed(a taste of her own medicine) as well as all the other that chose to play da game.
10 comments:
I hope the TRUTH comes out about Obama.
Going back on pats topic on Alicia having an accent...
That is so true the same southern accent that the neighbor detected on her when she was shooting a foto of apt 907. The same southern accent that called up cockslap sister and threaned to sue her because cockslap was funny on the mike when room 1 and 10 bashed each other. You all know whom I'm refering to I don't have to mention her name.
Shortly after the apt 907 incident when tex dot revealed the license plates of the lady with the southern accent it was funny
how all the blogs with people FULL social securities posted were taken down.
Finally she was exposed(a taste of her own medicine) as well as all the other that chose to play da game.
FUCK OBAMA, ISLAM, MUSLIMS AND THEIR FOLLOWERS!
Those that voted for obama ONLY voted for Obama because he is black.
Hey Geo, can you teach Pat how to add the Blogger "Content warning" on his blog so the next time Nuke forgets his meds, Blogger wont close his blog?
Can you do that please?
Thanks Geo!
LOL I'm sure he know how to use it he's just to lazy, age Is creeping up on him... LOL
LOL I know! The old fool can't even pick up his saggy balls for 3 minutes to add the other blog links on his blog.
Maybe Patwick is getting senile?
Poor Kathi.
Oh Happy St. Patwick's Day!
No one said anything bad about Kathi.
Quit stirring up drama!
If you wanna help ohio seek the 10th ammendment and make it it's own sovreign state go here and sign the petition.
http://sovereign.ohiofreedom.com/wordpress/sign-the-petition/
What up Geo? The pinche bieto will be exposed soon.
nada much Mr signs, that pinche bieto is another maricon... lol keep up the great work!
Post a Comment